This website was launched by Dr. M. Nambirajan, Regional Director (West) on March 31, 2017
Ancient site comprising S. Plot No.535
21° 15' 00'' N, 72° 22' 00'' E

Situated on the southern bank of river Tapi, this site was excavated during the year 1950-55, 1964-65 and 1966-67. The excavation has revealed early historical remains including black and red ware, red polished ware, punch marked coins, beads of semi-precious stones, terracotta objects and structural remains dating from circa 1st century A.D.