Bibiji’s Masjid
23° 1' 00'' N, 72° 34' 00'' E

Bibiji’s Masjid was built in A.D. 1454 by Buddan Bin Sayyid Yaqut in the memory of his wife. This mosque is a vast ponderous building with a triple arched façade and buttresses, each taller than the other. The northern end of the mosque has a royal gallery with porched entrance which has a remarkable carved dome with a spiral pendent in the centre.