It is situated in the Asarva area of Ahmedabad city. This step well according to the inscriptions was constructed in 1500 A.D. by Bai Harira, one of the ladies of Mahmud Begada's court. This splendid building is enclosed by walls. The reservoir is approached by flights of steps connected with a series of pillared platform. The central shaft of the reservoir has two spiral staircases or the sides to make access to the reservoir easier. It has four tiers of pillared galleries.
23° 02' 26.50'' N, 72° 36' 19.72'' E