This website was launched by Dr. M. Nambirajan, Regional Director (West) on March 31, 2017
Dastur Khan's Masjid
23° 01' 04.47'' N, 72° 35' 21.46'' E

It is situated on the west side of the street leading to Astodia Gate. An inscription in Arabic above the central mehrabs assigns the date of its construction in A.H. 867 (A.D. 1463) to Malik Khaszada, entitled Dastur Khan. The builder’s grave is situated in the open court yard to the south of the mosque.