It stands on a high plinth. Only one minaret and portain of the wall are surving rest of the architectural members are missing. It was constructed by king Bahadur Shah (1526-36 A.D.).


Ek-Minar-Ki-Masjid
22° 29' 21.73'' N, 73° 30' 53.33'' E

Conservation and Preservation

As brick masonry of the back wall of the Masjid had collapsed due to erosion at the base, the same has been re-constructed in brick masonry as per original in order to provide stability to, and safeguard, the remains of the Masjid. An approach stone pathway was provided