Haibat Khan’s mosque is believed to have been built around A.D. 1424 by Haibat Khan, who was a leading noble man at the court of Ahmed Shah. Its minarets are small and central dome is richly carved. The pillars are from various Hindu temples. The entrance through an ornate porch leads to the sanctuary which is pierced by three pointed archways.
23° 00' 45.50'' N, 72° 34' 56.27'' E