It is also known as Masjid-e-Nagina, built in A.H. 920 (A.D. 1514) during the reign of sultan Muzaffar II by Rani Sabrai, the mother of prince Abu Bakr Khan, son of Sultan Mahmud Begada. This mosque has a row of coupled pillars in the front. The tomb lies in front of the mosque, square in plan with twenty columns enclosing the central chamber. The queen’s grave was originally built of marble but is now plastered. There are slender minarets in four sections with stone tracery windows.
23° 01' 02.32'' N, 72° 35' 25.10'' E