Raveli Masjid
21° 07' 18.22'' N, 70° 06' 51.78'' E

This mosque was built in A.D. 1401 by Jafar Khan in the reign of Muhammad Tughlaq, by conversion of Raveli temple. It is entirely trabeate in construction with an open pillared façade. Except the dome and the minarets the pillars are from Hindu temples belonging to circa 13th century A.D.