Rudabai StepWell with inscription
23° 10' 00.49'' N, 72° 34' 48.84'' E

This Stepwell was built by a lady named Rudabai wife of Vaghela Chief Virasimha in 1499 A.D. This grand Stepwell, measuring 75 mts north south, consists of a descending corridor with three entrances and a series of staircases connecting five multi-storeyed pillared pavilions, leading down to an octagonal tank with a circular well at the rer end. The interior is embellished with decorative and figural ornament action of the medieval style.