This elegant mosque is located south of the river near village Kochrah and is locally known as “Rani’s Masjid” and also ‘Bawa Ali Shah’s Mosque’. The inscription on the central mihrabs is missing. There are three domes which are neatly carved from inside. The mihrabs are also equally carefully finished and there are two perforated windows in between the mihrabs and two projecting balcony windows on the side walls. The Minar closely follows the design of Rani Sipri’s mosque, though incompletely preserved; the date of construction of this building can be ascribed to a period between A.D.1500-1515.
23° 01' 00'' N, 72° 35' 00'' E