Dedicated to Our Lady of Immaculate Conception this church was constructed between 1601-1610 A.D. The main façade of the church with Gothic architecture is quite impressive. The front façade is adorned with curiously embellished vaults and shell like motifs. There are three altars and a pulpit supported on a small piece of stone in the church interior.
20° 42' 53.79'' N, 70° 59' 26.00'' E