The tomb of Mir Abu Turab by Shiraz, who came to Gujarat during Mahmud Begada’s period, was built in A.D. 1597. It stands on a plinth with an outer enclosure of twenty pillars to which on the south were added two pillars forming the entrance. The inner square of twelve pillars connected by arches supports deep architrave and double storey with pierced screen walls, surmounted by main dome on the top. The style is of uniform design throughout. while the main dome is hemispherical, the smaller domes are of fluted variety.
23° 00' 16.69'' N, 72° 34' 35.84'' E