The large Chhatri built of red sandstone and datable to about 1770 A.D. is the finest monument of its class. It is polygonal in form and surrounded by a gallery with two entrances. The domed roof is artistically carved and supported by pillars and has a door on the east. At the centre, there is an image of Rao Lakha on horseback, besides memorial stones of his fifteen wives.
23° 14' 46.79'' N, 69° 39' 30.56'' E